Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MAturity

today my head.. (my superior) just say that im more matured compare to another two colleague~ hahaha... this is not the first time i heard from my superior... i treat it as compliment la~

sometimes its not that i am matured... some how i think im so childish~ haha... just that times pass, age increase... slowly i become more lazy.. lazy argue, lazy bother, lazy think of more trick... slowly i prefer alone... do own things... enjoy being me~ slowly im keep myself away from people and things...

i used to love to join friends & colleague to gossip etc... but now, i wonder why want gossip... how will i feel if one day im their topic... worst.. i dont even bother if im the topic~ hahaha... meaning to say im so attractive that they want me be in their conversation~ :D

is this maturity? hmm.. wondering~ :D

No comments: