Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Purpose

just join new company~ so far so interesting... firstly or coz is towards the field and the nature of my work~ can meet a lot of interesting people... Yeah~ im one of the merchant sales executive in Public Bank now~ *(pss.. who need credit card machine, drop me msg :P)

second is towards my colleagues...

feel funny towards people with sales background.. for me, my focus is do sales... so far la~ haha
some of my young colleague, their target is to find new partner~ since we will expose to lots business person and potential gold turtle... mean while some are already attached... with ring on their finger it tells everything... as for my senior... since im a lady following him, whenever a person tease him, he always show his fingers (not middle but the forth one) telling people how much he loves his wife~ how many sales person can really be honest with their status that they have GF or wife, and remain physically and mentally loyal? :) oh well~

with all those different situation, different surrounding and different people exposed to them, can really tell how a person behave, decide, insist and plan their journey...

No comments: