Sunday, June 30, 2013

Experiences

Few days ago chatting with a friend, we talk bout our working experiences.. Seriously, i feel quite proud, my working experience really wide.. today, this is the tenth company that im working with~ hahaha.. o ya~ i include my part time experiences...

when i just finish my secondary school, i worked with my ex principle, as Part time PC fair promoter.. then in same time i also work in his shop... after that, i continue further my form 6...
during form 6 school break, i ever become daycare teacher. .. nanny actually as the kids start from age 2 till 6 only... surprisingly i manage to bare with those kids.. act, as long i dont understand their language (which is ee wuu ahah) i think i quite like kids... hahaha
then, i start involve in teaching, tuition teacher~ hmm... this is the time when i notice i start dislike kids~!

ok.. after graduate from form 6, while waiting for the result whether i can enter uni or not, i become receptionist in one of the local slimming company~ haha... this is the time where i start know reality... oh well...
so this already my forth company.. (pc shop - day care - tuition center - slimming center)
once my result is out, i quit and continue my study... hmm.. then i work in a property company as a trainee... then after i graduate from uni i become tuition teacher once again while waiting my penang job application... ( so it's my no.6 company d)

then im lucky enough, i got accepted to work in a international company located in Penang as planner a.k.a administrative work...
due to some personal matter, i had to quit the job and return kuching again... when i return... frankly speaking... after eat big prawn you wont like shrimp~ so i further my study to master level ... in between i return to work as part time tuition teacher as well which end up i help my "friend" in managing her tuition centre.. >.< (so this is my no.8 company)... and in between as well, i become part time tutor in Segi College ( no.9)

i tell myself, before i kill kids, i better leave... then i got lucky, accepted by my supervisor as part time research assistant ( no.10)... and after contract finish, i found my current job in banking line (ops... it's my no.11)

ahaha... found that my life really interesting~ and i wish let the reader know one thing... there are no specific narrow scope in our life... utilize the knowledge and experiences~ and it actually applicable in any field~ as long believe in yourself, always empty the cup~ and enjoy every moment in life~ ^^

No comments: