Thursday, April 2, 2020

2 April - be positive, be productive

Wake up fresh~ as usual, my body don't really allow me be lazy, must want up on time - 730am even if I sleep late night before.

So, ok la~ try to start new habit, be more productive instead wasting time emo and being lazy~

1) get back into my exercise habit. Snap a before (today) after (dont know when) picture. WHAT DID I DONE~!!!! saw the picture and really super duper upsad~!!!! (no way i'm gonna post it now)... random search youtube for some beginner workout (ya~ back from beginner d)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UItWltVZZmE erm... honestly i cant even sustain till end of the programme, this is how *s***** i am now.. need take awhile to back to my usual stamina i think. but never too late to restart~!

2) So after exercise, i notice my floor super dirty ( eye lost focus and keep staring on it during the exercise session). Continue my so called cool down session by cleaning the floor... from room to living room to kitchen (nearly lost control knock my housemate room to mop theirs too). Feel like a proud maid, when see the floor shining bling bling~ huhu

3) Singapore situation still "under control" but cases been increasing, and im lazy kind of person, so plan to do groceries shopping, wish shop for a month... hope my plan goes well, this way i can save money as well.

4) not least, enjoy the rainy days, accompanied by my jazz background, working from home wasn't so bad afterall~ and lucky im anti social~ so i kinda enjoy self moment <3 p="">

No comments: