Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Superwoman~!

OWWWW~!!! MR Lee just announced there will be extension~ T.T

Kinda concern on my own situation now~! Unpaid leave as my company also just an SME and we are struggling to survive now. I love my job but in the same time i need to have new game plan to as backup. :(

Sigh~ after an extreme emo mode. Need to myself into a piece..

First of course I text my boss to express my concern, my style - i will be very blunt and transparent, at least we both know what happening and if things really bad we need do something d.

Second, check my account and duk duk my calculator to see how shall i spend for me to survive the storm (shall i also find sugar daddy??? lame joke )

Third, shall plan for part time that i can  continue to do even after this challenges. ^^

Well, i always believe in this saying "things happen for good reason, and I'm the chosen one to face this challenges as He know it's time for me to upgrade my survivor level"



2 comments:

Rose world said...

Read on the CB extension. I wonder Malaysia would follow suit. Only know this Friday.

Stay strong. It is tough time, but I believe God has his plan for everyone of us.

Jas said...

Yeah~ Now try to enjoy this moment to max, haha.. oh well.. at least now earth is recovering~ a great news during this pandemic ^^