Saturday, April 4, 2020

Everyday Life in Utopia

At last i finish this book~!!!!! somehow i have stuck with this book like... 1 year plus?? worst is it's actually only left with just few chapter... >.<  and today i manage finish it~! hahaha~!! (This book is great~ just that it's  I'm not the type can stick with something for too long, so... YEAH~! finish it...)




 As per suggested from the book~ i will OUTGROW my habit, be it good or bad~ now stuck at home, and far away from my family in hometown, I'm really on my own with my so called - own time. I have a pen and a new note book (yeah, i love buy note book...) write down my daily plan, and things i can outgrow during this moment. Guess this was an arrangement from Him, as most of us always complain that we have no time to do things we love, no times for ourselves and on... (NA~!!! complain some more la~!!!!). now is the great time to do all... minimum 30 days for all these, with proper planning and arrangement, i believe this is a great time for us to rejuvenate and spend time to our loves one (especially ourselves). 

so, allow me to share the last page that i think summarized why we shall be Better that Before 

Yeah~!! so let's start my next book~!! Woohoo~

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Good time to start reading. I also started to read a book but few chapters. Now stuck catching Chinese drama. Lol.

Jasmine said...

@Rose haha... i feel you~ that's why been stuck there like forever~