Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Mindset & Attitude

oh my~! I'm been getting lazier everyday, i woke up automatically by 7am~ then i fall back to sleep and wake up 2nd round around 9am~ so my schedule all will be push to 2 hours later.

This is when life without objectives, everyday i was like, hmm... what am i gonna do today? What drama shall i watch? what shall i cook? and what is the workout im gonna do?

I dont enjoy this life at all, it's been 10 days im stuck at home. Obviously im not qualified to be a full time housewife as it's too gentle and too lovely life~

I need something to push my brain to think, to stress me up and can push me to next level...

TODAY~! i'm gonna reset my mind and attitude, i shall not just sit here and wait things to happen. There must be thing i can do, that's why some people still WFH and not whining like me here... hmm... ok~ shall get my things to do list listed down~!!!


No comments: