Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Work from Home

I always wish to work from home as I know my own self-discipline.

With more freedom, I feel that I can more efficient. At least I know I will feel guilty if I dint complete the task that I should complete by end of the day. Another thing is that i will feel more relax, chill and calm as while working from home, there are less politics involve, we can just focus on own task (ok la, maybe bit boring as we cant gossip or chit chat here and there to take a break)

Effectiveness and efficiency always depends on the result we want by the end of the day. No?

But not every employer willing to let their staff to work from home as they monitor them physically. It's all depends on trust. (and YA~! some people will always take advantage on the privilege given)

But how many employees are really doing their work when they are in office? hmm... something to ponder.

It's a wonderful day (what day today huh??????). Cool and nice weather, with my cute cat ( I don't know whose cat) on my screen, and ya~! MUST KEEP MYSELF HYDRATED~!!!

Stay safe~ Stay Happy~




No comments: