Monday, August 14, 2017

Aches

Its Monday~ a Special Monday~ Monday that very happening

Bump into my lecturer while im searching parking... dint say hi to him... saw he and his wife loving as usual.. he doesn't really look good.. i think he is about 80 now.. still holding his wife hand, open the door for his wife... even tho his wife the one that driving... kinda sad see him in this condition.. but he and his wife still smile happily... that the most important...

what make things complicated is... he is the one that encourage my ex to court me even tho we will be facing distant challenges... unfortunately things doesn't work out.. but he make me recall lots of things... 
and i learn great lesson from it.. which is.. DONT THINK AND WALK~!!!! specially when you in heels... sigh.. i ended up kneel down on my knee.. luckily there are no goodlooking guys in front of me.. else sure thought that im proposing.. and for sure will say "I DO" after seeing my knee... 

Frankly... i dont feel that pain as much as the heartache i used to feel... bit numb and i can even laugh because i feel embarrassed... ya la.. till the cafe owner come and concern.. sigh.. obviously everyone is looking.. wearing dress and kneel down.. sigh... 

single too long and become too strong.. dint cry.. or what.. but text some friends ask for sympathy.. ( still want be little girl get attention k~!) then use tissue and wipe the blood.. and even go look for traditional doctor to fix my "ankle" (not massage as my vein is swollen... just i feel feet not right d).. then back office meeting as usual.. and back home apply aloe vera and put ice on the swollen part... wondering... since when i become so strong and independent.. feel so numb... the blood stain on tissue just a prove im injured.. but.. the pain.. i cant feel it anymore.. good or bad? 


oh~! one thing that make me sad.. my leg not pretty d... lots scar.. sobs.. and might not able wear heels for awhile... these really make me sad d~! aiks~!!



2 comments:

Rose world said...

Oh my god! What a day!! You do take care, my dear.

Jas said...

thanks sis