Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Sexy Pork Leg



Continue yesterday story.. as expected i become OKU today... cant really walk like a lady... since my work is walk hence might as well i get MC and get my ankle treated properly.. 

Lucky me, im still my dad forever princess.. he drive me to the Kenyalang famous Tai chi chinese clinic.. same case and same advise.. its my old injury that make my ankle fragile and its easier sprinkle compared to the another side.. 

Told him that my work require alot of walking, specially next week SEAGAME i need to stand and walk alot.. so i need be very careful now... proper diet which is less consume food that increase uric asid level for time been.. indirectly.. im on diet.. muahaha.. 
now i understand how important leg is for person like me.. who always have extra energy compare to usual people.. well.. dear leg.. i hope you recover soon.. dont worry.. the doctor say you can still wear heel once you strong again.. muahahahaha... oh well.. im still a lady who want look pretty.. chinese saying "want pretty dont wan life"...

huhu

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Dont wear any heel. Just flat sandal would do.

Take care. Take it easy.

Jas said...

haha.. thanks