Friday, March 28, 2014

attracting the right thing

Went reunion with old school friend... haha... happy to see she now in happy marriage life... even though she did mumbling awhile that her husband no longer as romantic as before but can still see she is happy now... oh well... woman never ever able hide anything through their eyes...

Discuss this topic with a friend who is single like me... Some how we think this is what we call as attracting the right thing and expect less from anyone... A friend of her while single started to plan her life if she get marriage... she is confidence that she will get marry instead hoping getting marriage... so now she already a preggy... what we see the similarity here is both are expecting positive thing. .. so when positive energy surround us. .. then get prepared for it to come...

As what I always mention in past few post... I wish for simple life... spending with love one... travel around the world... I also that type person love seeing my love one enjoy my cooking... so its time for me polish my technique ( I can cook n bake well k? Just I never show off... uuhu)... when he meet me... All he need to do is love me more and appreciate me.. (and he need exercise more or else will gain weight wakaka). .. then I shall start plan where I want to go... so we both can travel together. .. and be appreciative all the time ( if he not appreciative maybe he not worth my appreciation afterall)

then of coz I shall prepare well on my Jascraft expansion. .. (one day will write reason I create thus biz) my vision is = jascraft is a moving biz... where I ever I go it will follow me...


So just smile and be happy... everything will be great and the greatest things are coming. .. get ready babeh

1 comment:

Rose world said...

Great! That the right vision, Jas. All the best to you in what ever you do.