Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Keep Fit

Sigh... i feel so guilty bout it... im really not good in discipline myself... my bed always lure me in most time... sad but i need to admit, this ain't gonna be helpful if i want be fit and be sexy ( oh well, im a lady, what make you think i so eager keep fit :P )

today another lame excuse i created for myself... wakaka... as usual, blame on menstrual... oh my... when can i actually be more discipline and work on it... i see the result d... maybe thats the reason why i have lots excuses... hahaha... should start do something over it d i guess... any suggestion? perhaps i shall print sexy body pic and stick on wall ( that if i dint end up print wrong pic - half naked pic of Chris Evan... hahaha), buy sexy cloths so that i can fit in it one day... oh well.... i shall push myself again by tomorrow~!!! seriously... i think i shall just imagine if i have Chris Evan as my BF, that will definitely motivate me most~ muahahahahaha...


Yoga + Carry Weight + Cardio = Sexy me~ 


No comments: