Wednesday, March 5, 2014

dilemma

ok... once awhile talk to 'adult' (both my supervisors la... they matured and always give me inspirations when im stuck in no where...) will really open up my mind...

perhaps i shall just concentrate with my master and my online biz - Jascraft instead keep hunting for a good job... but sometimes i also kinda scared if that couldnt support my daily expenses... but give it a thought... i already living this way since last year october... so its about half year d... should be able to continue.. or not?

read a young entrepreneur post in FB - 'as a entrepreneur, person that you need to improve is yourself... by then the business will grow by itself...' hmm... maybe i should move on and do something instead worrying too much...

perhaps this is one of the 'push' for me step into business world... oh well... as what most sharing from those wellknown business legend... they always struggle from the beginning... they have no options but force themselves continue what they started...

dare to dream then i shall dare to accept process of dream coming true~!!!

Wish me luck~! (better, pray for me as well... huhuhu)

No comments: