Monday, March 10, 2014

Blessing in disguise

ever since i became unemployed (but i always declare myself as student still), the earliest time i wake will be 10am (unless there are some special mission)... hahaha... some say enjoy some say a waste of time...

today i decide to wake earlier (not so earlier la actually)... to complete and do my things that i planned for ages (few days only to be exact..)

feel kinda proud and happy as its seems im more productive today.. now i have clear ambition (objective la ha) - Settle my master this year - 2014! so waste no more time... i must chase my self... hit my own b*** so that i can move as fast as a horse~! huhu

today i also notice i shall learn love myself more... stop sacrifice for those that never aware of my existent and never change but continue hurt me (then blame me for never change - WTH)
 why shall i bother d since they never appreciate what i had done right? oh well...

first thing i shall do is ~!!!! clean my room after my brain in drainage stage... huhu...

hmm... mission for tomorrow? wake early as well... WAKkakakakaka... 

No comments: