Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Self Talk

i love talking to myself since im little girl... sometimes i think im crazy... specially when in toilet taking bath or doing business... make me wonder if other people do the same?

like asking myself why i do certain things in certain way instead another way round
asking what is my next plan...
asking what if xxx happen and how will i respond
asking my own plan everyday
asking why im acting stupidly to someone even i know i should act another way...
and console me when im alone in tears...
of coz... scolding me as well in most time... LOL

the best part is, the inner voice actually always warn me about someone and it never fail (that why i always say i have good 6 sense... jeng jeng jeng)

is it true that the inner sound are Angels VS Devils?

but i always glad that i have this inner voice... at least i wont be alone... hahaha... as below pic say... "i need some expert advise as well k"

No comments: