Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Live in this moment...

Am still in the mode of searching myself... lots flash back, analysis and thinking on there few days... slowly notice i really lost my real self... i mean the one that used to so energetic and never bother about surrounding... only one mission and vision = enjoy life to the max and live like there are no tomorrow...
Maybe growing up really can let someone lost... falling into adulthood trap... people set mission vision on us... or try to influence us by keep telling us what is the mission and vision of an "adult"... 
then slowly we push our own dream behind because we want to fulfill people mission and vision in priority... slowly fall into depression and tension... and BOOM.... the originality gone and became fairy tales..

Ever since the MH370 case (deepest condolence to the families and friends, hope they stay strong and overcome this nightmare soon)... it struck me again... life really so fragile, the next thing, i might be stuck in a plane and being inform that i will spending my last second with 100+ strangers~! good side, i wont die alone, at least i guess my soul wont lonely, we go see the light together, bad side, i dont have the chance say goodbye to my love one, i wont able fulfill my dream and there are lots more things i have settle...

there are certain things that we still put hope on... as for me, the basic one... graduate... earn money buy big house better car for dad... vacations and spend luxury times with love one... and not least build my dream cafe (cafe in paws)

today lesson = live like there is no tomorrow, love like he is leaving (maybe he no longer love me, but he always has my best wishes, and i will still always pray for him), be happy every moment... and appreciate people (include animals) around me and be gratitude all the times~ ^^

Live your daily life in a way that you never lose yourself. When you are carried away with your worries, fears, cravings, anger, and desire, you run away from yourself and you lose yourself. The practice is always to go back to oneself.

~Thich Nhat Hanh~

No comments: