Sunday, March 23, 2014

taking care of ourselves

It's not easy to be a woman...

We suffer from menstrual pain every month... If we don't have menstrual specially if we single... We will get blame for not taking care of ourselves and pregnant... If we not pregnant we worry that in future we will have difficulty in pregnant ( menstrual mostly related to hormones that relates to pregnancy. .. Google it la ya... I'm not expert as wekl. .. huhu...) then we also worry we in higher risk of women sickness if our menstrual din come visit on time...

Ok... menstrual depart... before that we will face drastic emotional changes... good day it won't so dramatic. .. bad day we become drama queen. .. We will become like a mental illness people... simply think of lots things and our imagination suddenly become better than Leonardo da vinci or Michaelangelo... pity those people around me actually... I wish I can control as well...

On the first day... you'll see a walking zombie. .. thst is good enough d. .. sometimes you will see we end up dancing over Linkin park song rolling in the dark on the floor or bed... cold sweat till we shivering even without fans or aircond on... till the max point paint till we run to toilet and vomit.... then all we can do is lay and continue rolling on the bed till fall asleep and then wake up as if nothing happen... so for my dear male reader... Please be by your ladies side when their 'aunty' visit. .. its a mini delivery they need to face every month...

Ok ok... I'm bit out of my main point... so if we not as lucky as those in movie or those have lovey hubby or bf... let's take care of ourselves... I found this recipe kinda helpful n for sweet tooth like me I treat this as rewards as well... huhu...

Chinese always believe that red dates can help replenish blood and energy... so... put some red dates, the orange little thing which I Don know wat it call, tiny spoon of ginger and some rock sugar... boil for around 2 min... and it's ready for drink... I found it tasty and let me recover fast (normally I look pale after 'aunty' came) and most important less period cramp... so enjoy it ladies... ^^

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Red dates are good for blood circulation and body warming.

Jas said...

yup~ and most important it taste nice~ haha