Tuesday, March 18, 2014

diet

When I was little I used to be the joke of my classmate... because I'm fat with coconut hair style... but I never give a damn on them... I still have lots nice friends... those study well and those doesn't study well... I guess I should be proud to say I proved that appearance wasn't everything. .. I even got secret admire k! (Really should thank him for boosting my level of confident to the max) & i'm also teachers' pet because some how I'm a obedient girl... and result not so bad too... lol



But one night. .. I felt that my heart beat unconsistently. .. I thought i'm gonna end my life on bed... I remember how calmly my grandma told me "high chance you too fat... then the fat cover your heart... so your heart need extra energy to beat" (think bout it... good technique grandma... specially for a granddaughter that scared of die)... that's the turning point and that's the moment I decide to diet and exercise. .. and undeniable I also plan let those laugh at me regret! ( oh well some even double my size now... wakaka)

Ok... not that I'm super fit and slim and sexy now. .. but when I look back my old chubby pic... I'm glad that my grandma scared me to hell... or else today I might be those girl that still struggle and obese... huhuhu...

Ps : always be thankful to those hurt you as that's the motivation in most time. ... let them regret!!! Huhu

No comments: